Business Calendar might cost the most in our selection, but we feel its time-proven functionality is making it worth it. It comes with a great and smooth interface where you just pinch to zoom in and out. The widgets along with it are also great and informative. It, of course, syncs with online calendars like Google. The list of advanced functions starts with searching for events, a one-tap access to calendars and tons of options for recurring events.
- smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
- graphical and textual presentation
- month, agenda, day and event view
- quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
- search function
- configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view (3 design themes for each widget type)
- easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
- intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
- quick day overview when adding a new event
- many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
- context-sensitive help system to optimize your work with Business Calendar
Smooth Calendar (Rated: 4.5)
This app is a simple to use, clean, highly configurable screen widget for the built-in calendar application. Smooth Calendar sets itself apart from widget-only apps by allowing you to select only the calendars you want to display and allowing you to very granularly configure the display.
- Many different options and features, can show up to six different events
- Smooth Calendar has one of the highest satisfaction rates currently off all android widgets, currently a 4.5 rating on the android market.
- Can schedule events up to one year into the future!
- Much more useful than the default android calendar program.
- Ability to sync up with your Google calendar on your desktop computer is painless and easy.
Simple Calendar Widget (Rated: 4.6)
A minimalist-looking but high configurable calendar widget. Bear in mind that this isn't an app (you won't find it on your app drawer): it's a widget so you need to long-press on your screen > widgets > simple calendar widget to set it.
- Different skins
- Possibility to choose which calendars to show
- Font style and background customization
- Show or hide current day of month
- Possibility to choose which application to open
- Support of tasks using Dato GTasks or Astrid and more...
Jorte Calendar (Rated: 4.4)
Jorte is a personal organizer (calendar) application, developed with a particular emphasis on making its interface resemble as much as possible the look and feel of a real paper organizer. With an appealing appearance and ease of use.
Whether it is for personal purposes or for business, Jorte is a helpful application to assist you to manage your daily schedule. With plenty of widgets types available, it can also be used as a calendar.
- Can be displayed in either monthly or weekly views. Its display can be rotated sideways.
- See at a glance important events displayed in red, change the background color for the day and configure many more options in order to create your personal calendar style.
- Change the start day of the week, import national holidays data and set your own optional holidays.
- When managing tasks, you can change the color of an important task to be displayed in red and change the order in which tasks are displayed on the task list.
- Synchronize your tasks with Google Tasks.
- Data from schedules and tasks can be either imported from or exported to a CSV file.
- Can be controlled using Google Voice Search and it can display Google Maps when entering a place.
- Comes with many functions available such as synchronization with Google Calendar and support for a wide array of widgets.
MyCalendar Free (Rated: 4.6)
MyCalendar Free is a simple reminder application that takes note of your friends' birthdays and sets up notification so you don't forget to wish them a happy day.
First of all, select the friends from your contacts' list and from your Facebook, which will be imported. The app includes a calendar that lets you know visually which are the birthdays coming so you have time prepare presents, surprise parties and cards.
Wish you have a better life with one of those apps. Thanks for reading my post. And sorry for AFK again.
- Import birthdays from Facebook
- Add birthdays of all contacts from your phone and add custom birthdays
- Customizable reminder settings: delivers notifications straight to your iPhone)
- Easily message your friends and wish them "Happy Birthday " along with custom message with just one click!