Share some great news, tips and apps for Android fans

Thursday, August 9, 2012

5 best Android movie apps for all of movie fans

All along, the films occupied an important position in most people's entertainment lives. I am also a movie fan, I prefer to watch some films which have good reviews in the theater. I think some of you guys like me to do so. So I come to recommend you 5 best movie apps for Android.

At first, IMDb Movies & TV, a comprehensive movie app which include movie & TV trailers, news, reviews etc. I believe most of people are so familiar with IMDb. So I bring the official android app in here.

This app allows you to look up movie information without breaking a sweat, no matter where I am. If you’re living in the US, you can use the app to look up movie showtimes, TV listings based on your timezone, and even view recaps from last night’s shows. Users around the world can view film trailers, user and critic reviews, quotes, trivia, and of course all the different IMDb’s movie charts.


The Second one is Movies by Flixster. With Movies (Flixster) for Android, you can watch high quality trailers and video clips for almost any movie, see the top box office, hot upcoming movies and new DVD releases, get info on any movie in theater or on DVD, get local showtimes, read critic reviews from RottenTomatoes and user reviews from Flixster.com, and connect with Facebook to save your ratings and share them with your friends.

And then is Fandango Movies. This app focus more on tickets purchase. Fandango is fast, snappy, and has some of the most up-to-date and accurate movie showtimes we've seen. A lot of apps offer showtimes, but Fandango takes the cake because it also allows you to go ahead and buy your movie tickets without being shunted to another app, see movie reviews and scores before you buy, and even read fan reviews and commentary to help you decide whether that 174-minute runtime is worth sitting through.

Refer to the tickets purchase on android phone, I think I need also recommend you Moviefone - Movies & Showtimes. With this app, you can find movies and showtimes near you, view movie trailers and get movie info. If you were ready to go to the movies, this app also can provide you maps and directions to theaters across the U.S (tap the red location bar to change zip codes). Over 300,000 movies in our immense database and thousands of photos and movie trailers, Moviefone is all about movies! Ticket purchasing is now built right into Moviefone. Just look for the red "ticket" next to the theater and purchase your tickets through movietickets.com without leaving the app. Moviefone has gone social! You can invite friends to a movie, post a movie with comments to your wall and see how many people "like" that new movie.

And the last one is Netflix. Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone. This Netflix mobile application delivers the best experience anywhere, anytime.Get this app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.

I think with only one or two apps from above all, you can know which movies is on or sooner, and decide which movie you want to watch in the theater. You can also buy the ticket on the way to theater.

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoy watching movies that had good reviews in theaters, but I usually just wait till they come out on a premium channel like HBO and just watch from there. The best way I like to do it, since I’m away on business a lot for my job at Dish, is on my phone with my Dish Remote Access app. That app is sort of like Netflix except it works with my Sling Adapter at home allowing me to watch all of my favorite shows/movies, live or off my DVR, anywhere I go in the world. It’s perfect for any movie fanatic like myself, just like all of these apps you mentioned sound like. Thanks for the read! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...